Layla's Return Policy
- We will accept returns and exchanges within 30 days of your purchase.
- No restocking fee however, the buyer pays for return shipping. You may use the postal service of your choice. We recommend that the item has tracking. Layla’s will not be held responsible for returns lost in shipping.
- Items that are custom monogrammed, gift cards and items that are clearance or “final sale” will be excluded and are non-refundable.
- Refunds will go to the original form of payment or in the form of credit to our store. Refunds cannot be returned to alternate forms of payment.
- Returned merchandise must be unused, unwashed and in new condition. Items with stains, deodorant, pet hair, cigarette smoke or other odors will not qualify for a return.
- Items returned without the original invoice or receipt will be given store credit instead of a refund.
- Cost of original shipping is non-refundable.
- Many of our items are handmade, which makes them special so exact colors and patterns may have variances. Colors from one computer screen to another may vary as well. This does not qualify as a defective item.
- If you send back an item that does not qualify for a return or we receive a package back from the shipping carrier due to the address provided being undeliverable, then you will be responsible to call and pay a $5 return shipping charge so we can send it back to you. We will hold non-returnable merchandise or packages returned by the shipping carrier for 14 days. After 14 days, the items will be donated to charity.
How do I make the return?
Email Layla@layascollective.com with the order number in the subject line stating that you would like to return the item. You may also call us at: 888-451-2824
Someone will be with you shortly with instructions to include your original invoice and follow on shipping the item to the Tampa Bay area in Florida where we are located. Items without the order receipt/invoice will be given store credit as opposed to a refund.
How do I make an exchange?
An exchange will be done in the form of store credit. Just like a return, you will send the item to us and once it has been approved you will receive store credit to buy whatever you like. Once approved for your return, the store credit code will be emailed to you.
Can I send items back from different orders?
Yes, of course. To save on time and shipping cost you can return multiple items within one package. We simply ask that you include the corresponding order numbers for reference. You can do this by including the Return Form for each item in your package, or by simply writing the order numbers down on a piece of paper and including it in your package!
How do I cancel my order?
We designed our business processes and systems at Layla’s Collective with the goal to process your order right away to get it to you quickly. We see this as part of good customer service. The moment you submit your order, you can expect that we are immediately working to get it to you. Unfortunately, we are unable to change the details of the order or cancel it.